Planning to cook something new like delicious Shahi paneer at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Shahi paneer recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Shahi paneer recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Shahi paneer and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Shahi paneer Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Shahi paneer recipe, Shahi paneer recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Shahi paneer ingredients, Shahi paneer calories:
Shahi paneer Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
Shahi paneer Ingredients
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Shahi paneer ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- 3 Cups Paneer (cubed)
- 30 Gram Melon seeds
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 1 tsp Black cumin seeds
- 1 Tbsp Ginger, finely chopped
- 2 Cups Tomatoes, grated
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 2 tsp Coriander powder
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp Garam masala
- 2-3 Green chillies (slit)
- 3/4 Cup Water
Shahi paneer Recipe
This article will help you to make Shahi paneer recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Shahi paneer recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- Soak the melon seeds in water and grind to a paste.
- Heat butter in a heavy-based pan and add cumin seeds.
- When the seeds begin to splutter, add ginger and brown very slightly.
- Add tomatoes and saute over medium flame, till the oil separates.
- Add the melon paste, turmeric, coriander, salt, chilli powder and garam masala and sauté over low or medium flame, till the oil separates once again.
- Add green chillies along with 2 cubes of crushed paneer and saute till the green chillies start looking glossy.
- Mix in water and bring to a boil. Leave to simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Add paneer cubes, simmer for about 2 minutes and serve hot, garnished with coriander.
Shahi paneer Calories
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Shahi paneer recipe has 50 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Shahi paneer dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.