Planning to cook something new like delicious Pohe at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Pohe recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Pohe recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Pohe and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Poha Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Pohe recipe, Pohe recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Pohe ingredients, Pohe calories:
|Recipe Serving||2 People|
|Preparation Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
|Total Cook Time||35 minutes|
Poha Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Pohe ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- 1 Cup Poha/chivda (pressed rice)
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 1/8 tsp Asafoetida
- 1 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1/2 Cup Onions, finely chopped
- 8-10 Curry leaves
- 2-3 Whole red chillies
- 1/2 Cup Potatoes (diced small)
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Green chillies, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp Coriander leaves, chopped
- For garnish Lemon wedges
This article will help you to make Pohe recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Pohe recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- First of all, put Poha in a colander and wash it quickly. Keep the Poha in the colander to drain out all water.
- Now, heat, the oil and add curry leaves, onions, seeds, mustard and asafoetida with red chillies.
- After doing that, when onions get light brown in colour, add some potatoes and turn around till they look a bit glossy.
- In the next step, add the turmeric and saute over low heat till the potatoes are cooked well.
- Now, increase the heat and add Poha and salt and mix well. Saute till mixed and heated.
- After that, turn off the heat and mix lemon juice, half of the coriander and green chillies.
- At last, take all the Poha to a serving dish, garnish well with rest of the lemon wedges and coriander and serve it in front of your family or friends.
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Pohe recipe has 270 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Pohe dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.