Planning to cook something new like delicious Pinni at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Pinni recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Pinni recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Pinni and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Pinni Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Pinni recipe, Pinni recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Pinni ingredients, Pinni calories:
Pinni Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Pinni ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- Split Black Gram 1 1/4 cups
- Semolina 2 1/2 tablespoons
- Pure ghee 3/4 cup
- Gram flour (besan) 1 1/2 tablespoons
- Wheat flour 1/2 tablespoon
- Sugar 1 cup
- Almonds slivers 3 tablespoons
- Mawa (khoya) grated 3/4 cup
- Green cardamom powder 1/2 teaspoon
This article will help you to make Pinni recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Pinni recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- Soak urad dal for about one hour minimum. Drain and grind finely, if possible without adding water or with very little water.
- Heat ghee in a deep pan. Add semolina, gram flour, wheat flour and sauté for five minutes. Add dal paste and continue to sauté on low heat for about half an hour.
- Meanwhile make a syrup of sugar with half a cup of water till it reaches a one string consistency. Roast almond slivers and keep aside.
- Add khoya to urad dal mixture and roast for five minutes. Add green cardamom powder and mix. Add sugar syrup and mix and cook for some more time till it becomes a little dry.
- Add almonds and take it off the heat. Allow it to cool. Divide into equal portions and shape each portion into round or oval pinnis.
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Pinni recipe has 50 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Pinni dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.