Planning to cook something new like delicious Mashurka at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Mashurka recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Mashurka recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Mashurka and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Mashurka Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Mashurka recipe, Mashurka recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Mashurka ingredients, Mashurka calories:
Mashurka Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Mashurka ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- 2 lbs fresh green beans (approx)
- leftover roast beef
- 3-4 small potatoes
- 1 red pepper or roasted red pepper or red pepper paste
- 2-3 tbsp tomato paste
- olive oil
- paprika for the potatoes
- pepper or red chili flakes if desired
- approx 3 cups boiling water
This article will help you to make Mashurka recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Mashurka recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- Snap ends off of beans, cut into half . Rinse and bring to a boil (DO NOT ADD SALT), cook until they change colour, takes about half an hour. Peel potatoes, and cut into quarters.
- Drain beans, transfer to a baking pan, and add in the potatoes, beef, red pepper, and tomato paste. Pour over the water, you will need around 3 cups boiling water, I don’t measure that part either, I just eye it.
- Season with salt and add the pepper if using. Stir around and taste, adjust seasoning if need be. Sprinkle paprika over the potatoes. Drizzle with olive oil. Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 1 hour. Serve with rice or on its own. Enjoy!
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Mashurka recipe has 50 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Mashurka dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.