Planning to cook something new like delicious Luchi at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Luchi recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Luchi recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Luchi and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Luchi Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Luchi recipe, Luchi recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Luchi ingredients, Luchi calories:
|Recipe Serving||4 People|
|Preparation Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
|Total Cook Time||25 minutes|
Luchi Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Luchi ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- 1 Cup Maida
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Ghee
- 1/2 Cup Water
This article will help you to make Luchi recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Luchi recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- In a deep bowl mix maida, salt, ghee and water to prepare a soft dough.
- Gradually add water as required for kneading the flour.
- Divide the dough into equal small portions and make balls to roll it out.
- Before rolling each ball dip it a little in water or oil from one side to avoid stickening.
- Now roll each ball into a circle of equal size.
- Heat oil in a pan or kadhai on high flame.
- When the oil is perfectly hot, slide the Luchi in the hot oil for frying it.
- Luchi will begin to puff up. Cook on both the sides and avoid burning it.
- Drain it on the paper towels to remove the excess oil.
- Serve the hot Luchi immediately with aloo ki sabzi or any other curry of your choice in front of your family member or friends.
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Luchi recipe has 95 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Luchi dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.