Planning to cook something new like delicious Kukurec at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Kukurec recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Kukurec recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Kukurec and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Kukurec Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Kukurec recipe, Kukurec recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Kukurec ingredients, Kukurec calories:
Kukurec Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Kukurec ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- 1 braid of lamb intestines
- 2 -3 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon black pepper in grains
- pinch of salt
For the sauce:
- 3-4 tablespoons flour
- 1 tbs bukovska pepper (chilly or sweet)
- 1 tbs Vegeta
- 1-2 tbs of dried mint
- some ground black pepper
- 5-6 cloves of chopped fresh garlic
- water, oil, salt
This article will help you to make Kukurec recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Kukurec recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- Put cleaned intestines in water and put on fire to boil. When it starts to boil, pour the water. Repeat the procedure again. In the third water add salt, black pepper and bay leaves, add the intestines and leave to boil for several minutes. Kukurec is cooked when it can be easily stabbed with a fork.
- Put cooked kukurec in an earthenware and pour with oil.
- For sauce: mix flour, black pepper, Bukovska pepper, Vegeta, mint and garlic in a bowl. Add cold water and mix until unite. The mixture should not be too thick.
- Add this mixture to kukurec. Then add liquid in which it was cooked. Pour liquid just to almost cover kukurec. Stir to avoid lumps.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 220 C degrees for about 1 hour, until liquid evaporates and kukurec gets fine flushed color. While baking, flip kukurec on the other side so both sides are baked well.
- Serve cut in into pieces and covered with the sauce. Combine with Macedonian wine and enjoy.
Note: This kukurec was prepared with intestines and lamb krezla, I could’t find a translation or the word ‘krezla’ in English, though it can be made without krezla of course.
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Kukurec recipe has 50 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Kukurec dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.