Planning to cook something new like delicious Halwaua-e-Aurd-e-Sujee at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Halwaua-e-Aurd-e-Sujee recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Halwaua-e-Aurd-e-Sujee recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Halwaua-e-Aurd-e-Sujee and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Halwaua-e-Aurd-e-Sujee Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Halwaua-e-Aurd-e-Sujee recipe, Halwaua-e-Aurd-e-Sujee recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Halwaua-e-Aurd-e-Sujee ingredients, Halwaua-e-Aurd-e-Sujee calories:
Halwaua-e-Aurd-e-Sujee Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
This article will help you to make Halwaua-e-Aurd-e-Sujee recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Halwaua-e-Aurd-e-Sujee recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- Combine sugar and water in saucepan and stir occasionally until dissolved, over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil, and boil briskly for 5 minutes without stirring.
- Remove from heat and leave aside in pan.
In a deep heavy pan heat ghee and add semolina.
- Stir over medium heat for 5 minutes. Semolina should not color.
- Pour hot syrup into semolina, stirring constantly.
- When smoothly blended, reduce heat and leave to cook, uncovered, until liquid is absorbed.
- Mixture should be thick but still moist at this stage.
- Stir in nuts, cardamon and rosewater to taste.
- Cover rim of pan with a cloth or 2 paper towels, put lid on tightly and leave on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Turn off heat and leave pan undisturbed for 10 minutes.
- Spread halwau on a flat, lightly oiled platter and decorate with nuts.
- Serve warm or cold, cutting pieces into diamond shapes or squares.
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Halwaua-e-Aurd-e-Sujee ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 cup of water
- ¾ cup of ghee
- 1 cup of coarse semolina (farina)
- ¼ cup of pistachio nuts – blanched
- ¼ up of almonds – blanched and slivered
- ½ tablespoons of ground cardamom or to taste
- 1 tablespoons of rosewater
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Halwaua-e-Aurd-e-Sujee recipe has 50 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Halwaua-e-Aurd-e-Sujee dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.